Bromic UBC1795GD 3 door Underbench Fridge
The Bromic range of Underbench storage Chillers are designed to fit under an industry-standard bench, to withstand heavy use in the commercial industry and are Suitable for storage of meat, dairy products, vegetables, drinks and other perishable item. This makes them Ideal for professional use in restaurants, bars, hotels, clubs and all other high volume food preparation areas. Glass Doors make it easy to find what you need without opening the door these units are also perfect for Display Purposes with LED lighting and a stylish look they are great for showing off your products.
*Now with 24 Months Warranty*
- Available in three sizes, 2 door, 3 door and 4 door
- 50mm insulation for increased energy efficiency
- Forced air cooling ensures consistency of internal temperatures
- Advanced Carel electronic controller provides: ease of set point control, temperature display
- Alarm warning if condenser becomes blocked
- Energy efficiency control of compressor run time and defrost
- Essential cleaning made easy with removable shelf supports, coved internal corners and removable door seals
- Adjustable stainless steel gastronorm shelving with anti-tilt protection
- Self-closing doors
- Gastronorm 1 x 1 trays (530mm x325mm)
- Lockable castors
- Side mounted condenser has easy access door and removable, washable dust filter
- LED internal lighting
WA, NT and TAS customers please review IMPORTANT Product Surcharge information in the Additional Information Tab above.
32°C / 65%
+2 to +8°C, with temperature display
1795mm (W) x 700mm (D) x 860mm (H)
1337mm (W) x 530mm (D) x 589mm (H)
Power supply = 320W
Door movement = Hinged
Capacity = 417, Capacity range (Litres) = 401 - 700L
Commercial Fridge & Freezer Sales Australia, sell for the best price with great discounts. Buy solid door freezers and commercial refrigerators like the Bromic UBC1795GD 3 door Glass Door Gastronorm Underbar Fridge.
There is a Shipping Surcharge for Bromic Products delivered to Perth and Darwin. Please call 1300 733 715 for details.