Irinox EF 20.1 Multi Fresh Blast Chiller and Shock Freezer
- 304 stainless steel interior and exterior.
- Yield per cycle: 20 Kg.
- Blast chilling and shock freezing cycles.
- Bigger Evaporators.
The Irinox EF 20.1 Blast Chiller and Shock Freezer is part of the EasyFresh Irinox range. EasyFresh is the only blast chiller that can blast chill and shock freeze your products, even straight out of the oven, preserving fragrance, consistency, colours and nutritional properties. Irixon have successfully applied their experience and research into designing and creating the most innovative cold management technology to create 4 cycles dedicated to blast chilling (DELICATE +3°C / STRONG +3°C) and shock freezing (DELICATE -18°C / STRONG -18°C) with sensational performance even when using the machine round the clock.
- Yield per cycle: 20kg.
- Stainless steel interior and exterior.
- Made it Italy.
- Tray capacity: 4 to 8 (GN1/1 or 60x40).
- 404 refrigerant.
- Patented adjustable Multi Rack tray holder.
- 24 month warranty.
- Cycles controlled by Multi Sensor probe or timer.
- Dynamic mode with dedicated programmes.
- Easy to remove condenser filter
- Intuitive illuminated lcd control board.
- Reduced energy consumption.
- Empowered cooling systems, boasting bigger evaporators.
- Moisture preservation system.
- Manual or automatic switch.
- Door with safety closing by dampened magnetic lock.
- New profile long lasting washable door gaskets.
- Wireless data transfer (Haccp Control Software).
- Power: 230 volts; 0.97kW; 5A.
- External Dimensions: 790mm W x 771mm H x 870mm D.
- Internal Dimensions: 650mm W x 648mm H x 376mm D.
Irinox EF 20.1
90°C to -18°C
790mm (W) x 771mm (D) x 870mm (H)
650mm (W) x 648mm (D) x 376mm (H)
Max 8 GN1/1- 20mm high
75mm back and sides
RS232 Port for date transfer to HACCP software
Out of Scope for AS1731
Commercial Fridge & Freezer Sales Australia is committed to providing best price, best quality brands and best support in Australia. We endeavour to make sure that all products listed on our website as “in stock” are indeed in stock.