MISA M-2A24-C Cool Room & FB3G/6 FreeBlock(1750 x 1350 x 2550mm)
MISA M-2A24-C Cool Room & FB03G/6 FreeBlock(1750 x 1350 x 2550mm) includes MISA patented “fast fit” twin hook CAMLOCK system requires no sealants, so rooms can be easily assembled and disassembled, MISA high density MSV patented polyurethane panel system, fire resistant, moisture resistant, HFC & CFC free, italian quality and design, right hand hinged door, and operating temperature: -2ºC to +8ºC in 43ºC ambient.
MISA M-2A24-C Modular Cool Room (RH hinged)
MISA M-2A24-C Cool Room & FB03G/6 FreeBlock(1750 x 1350 x 2550mm)
Skope MISA M-2A24-C Modular Cool Room (RH Hinged) comes with a MISA high density MSV patented polyurethane panel system which is fire resistant, moisture resistant, HFC and CFC free and environmentally friendly. A key advantage of the MISA modular system is that it is applicable to many environments - cool rooms, freezer rooms, both commercial and industrial processing plants. Boasting a quick assembly or disassembly time with MISA patented ‘fast fit’ locking and providing optimum flexibility by allowing you to add or delete panels as required, the Skope MISA M-2A24-C Modular Cool Room (RH Hinged) is a smart and flexible solution for you.
- Italian quality and design.
- Right hand hinged door.
Left hand hinged door option by special order.
- Capacity: Volume 4.87M³
- Patented MVS (MISA Vacuum System) high density isothermal polyurethane modular panel system for excellent insulation and greater energy efficiency.
- MISA patented “fast fit” twin hook cam-lock system for quick and easy assembly and disassembly.
- MSV patented technology means no panel cutting, riveting or gluing.
- MISA 60mm polyurethane panels are up to 50% more efficient when operating at 43°C compared to 75mm and 80mm EPS panel systems.
- Easy to clean; internal and external rounded corners and unique integrated coving provides for superior food grade sanitation.
- Shielded electronic controller with simple to use digital temperature display.
- MISA P250 Roll-in insulated flooring made from high density reinforced polyurethane and ply covered by 0.7mm galvanised steel with anti-slip plastic coating.
- Internal safety release and bells on door.
- Hinged doors fitted with key locks.
- Door opening 805W x 1870H.
- ISO 9001 Certified Quality System.
- Robust integral LED lighting to maximise product presentation while minimising energy consumption.
- High ambient temperature, ideal for difficult climatic conditions.
- Sliding doors available in a variety of sizes. By Special Order
Ask about Custom Option and Combo Rooms
WA, NT and TAS customers please review IMPORTANT Product Surcharge information in the Additional Information Tab above.
INSTALLATION may be available in your State. Contact Us for more information.
Installation costs start from $1,850.00 plus GST.
-2°C to +8°C
Ambient Rating C = 43ºC
1750mm (W) x 1350mm (D) x 2550mm (H)
1630mm (W) x 1230mm (D) x 2430mm (H)
Power supply = 240V, 10A
Power usage KWh/24hr/m² = TBA
Door hinged = RH
Door opening 805W x 1870H
Commercial Fridge & Freezer Sales Australia is committed to providing best price, best quality brands and best support in Australia. We endeavour to make sure that all products listed on our website as “in stock” are indeed in stock.
Please note that freight may change depending on the exact delivery location. Commercial Fridge and Freezer Sales Australia will contact you within 24 hours of placing your order if an additional warehouse product surcharge applies.