Skope ITV SPIKA MS220 A Modular Ice Cube Maker
ITV modular Ice Makers offer superior energy efficient solutions that respond to the needs of demanding food service, grocery and hospitality industries. ITV is at the forefront of technology and advancement of ice maker development. The SKOPE – ITV relationship will greatly enhance the customer experience by providing customers with quality ice makers and the latest technology in European style.
ITV SPIKA modular ice makers are ideal for large consumptions of ice. Energy efficient, modular machines are designed to stand up to the quick pace of fast-food establishments. SPIKA ice typically a harder, long-lasting ice cube, ideal for cooling beverages quickly.
- Produces SPIKA HALF DICE, 11mm (w) x 23mm (D) x 26mm (H).
- 220kg ice cube production in 24 hours*.
- Optional 230kg storage bin available (Silo S220).
- Optional stacking kit for doubling ice production in the same footprint.
- Produces pure and clear, solid ice cubes with no ridges or hollows.
- Vertical evaportor system, only the purest water freezes to form the ice.
- Strong AISI 304 stainless steel frame. Easy servicing operations without disassembling the whole machine.
- Electronically controlled for energy efficiency and improved servicing.
- Suitable for use in envirnments up to 43°C
- Trusted SKOPE 2 Year Warranty Protection Plan.
To ensure correct operation and meet SKOPE warranty requirements, this ice maker must be installed with a suitable water filter (not supplied).
SPIKA FULL DICE models available (not a SKOPE stocked item)
Country of Manufacture
Up to 43°C
762mm (W) x 620mm (D) x 500mm (H)
220-240 Volts a.c. 50 Hz , single phase supply. Supplied with 15 Amp 3-Pin plug
9.9kWh per 100kg
Bar, Hotel, Club, Restaurant, Hospital, Medical, Supermarket
SPIKA MS220 A
Skope - ITV
SPIKA HALF DICE 11mm (W) × 23mm (D) × 26mm (H)
Skope - ITV