Commercial Vaccine Fridges
Medical fridges are an essential piece of equipment found in laboratories, pharmacies, doctors practices and veterinary establishments. Purposely built medication fridges need to be reliable and designed to provide the medical contents in side with a consistent cool temperature. This is why we provide over 30+ medical coolers for sale from industry leading brands such as Bromic, Eurochill and Medisafe. We also stock specially designed Liebherr medical fridge freezer made to meet the appropriate DIN 58345 requirements, while providing environmentally friendly energy efficiency. Not to mention a range of medical grade fridges from various brands that meet the Quality Care Pharmacy Program (QCPP) Cold Chain Standards. Browse through an extensive range of medical fridge models that contain various special features such as power failure alarms, external digital temperature displays and self closing lockable doors.
Whether you are looking for a medical vaccine fridge for your laboratory, pharmacy, medical centre or veterinary clinic, you’ll find exactly what you are looking for in our range of medical and vaccine fridges online. Engineered for optimal performance and complete reliability, safely store your vaccines, samples and other sensitive products with complete peace of mind that your stock is well protected when you choose one of our top-of-the-line medical vaccine fridges.
The biggest range of plug-in medical vaccine fridges in Australia
All refrigerators used in a medical setting must comply with strict requirements, especially regarding safety and temperature consistency. Even a minor variation can cause your temperature-sensitive stock to be spoiled — costing you money and potentially endangering lives. Our vaccine storage fridges operate between +2°C to +8°C, while most of the laboratory fridges temperature range is +3°C to +16°C. All of our medical and vaccine fridges are approved by the Quality Care Pharmacy Program (QCPP) and have passed stringent manufacturer’s testing. At Commercial Fridge & Freezer Sales Australia, we specialise exclusively in plug-in units — allowing us to offer some of the most competitive prices across our entire range. Our extensive selection of medical vaccine fridges includes:
- Upright medical fridges — These freestanding units provide ample storage and fit in tight places between your existing equipment.
- Underbench options — Small and compact, you can place these medical vaccine fridges under the counter or below shelving for safe and easy access.
- Spark-free lab refrigerators — Also known as static or spark safe, these fridges are devoid of fans, lights, electric thermostats and anything else that might ignite flammable liquids.
Once you have determined which type of Medisafe vaccine fridges best suit your needs and requirements, consider the finer details, such as whether you prefer a solid door or glass door option, which side you want the door to open, whether you want castors or pegs, and more. Whichever model you decide to buy, you can rest assured of its durability and consistency — shop with confidence knowing the full manufacturer warranty backs all our medical and vaccine storage fridges.
Discover the advanced features of our medical and vaccine fridges
Being one of Australia’s leading medical and vaccine fridge suppliers, we stock a wide range and all the latest products. Our top-of-the-line medical fridges feature cutting-edge technology such as:
- Integrated temperature alarm systems,
- Fan forced circulation for even internal temperature,
- Dual temperature probes or bonus data logger devices,
- Easy-to-use digital controllers for accurate temperature setting,
- Double-glazed safety glass to reduce heat transfer into the unit and increase energy efficiency,
- Self-closing doors,
- Alarms if the door has been opened for too long or not closed correctly,
- Door locks for safety.
How to choose the right vaccine storage fridge
With the nationwide vaccination program to combat Coronavirus, many pharmacies and medical centres in Australia are upgrading or installing new cold storage equipment. When choosing a Medisafe vaccine fridge, it’s essential to keep the following three factors in mind to make the best choice for your business:
- Know the volume of vaccines you need to store and be careful not to overstock the fridge. You should plan to leave enough room around each vaccine to ensure an even airflow.
- Decide how accessible you need the fridge to be and where it is going — keeping in mind that it should be in a spot away from heat sources and direct sunlight.
- Accurately measure the area. Remember to leave enough room for the connectors and to allow for airflow around the unit. We recommend leaving about 150 mm at the back and sides.
Buy from one of the leading medical and vaccine fridges suppliers in Australia
When you choose to shop with us, you not only have access to one of the best ranges of medical and vaccine fridges in Australia but also to our expert advice and incredible customer service. We have helped thousands of customers secure the best refrigeration equipment for their unique needs and can help you do the same. Whatever your budget, operating constraints, business sector and required volume, we have the perfect option for you in our online range of medical vaccine fridges.
For help choosing your new medical fridge, contact us online today or call us on 1300 733 715 to speak to one of our customer service representatives. We are here to help you with any questions you have.
Items 1-30 of 76